This Summer’s guaranteed to be a scorcher at Butlers Bingo with brand new Bingo promotions jam packed with huge jackpots, plus the Summer season sees the release of some Blockbuster slot games including, Pretty Kitty, Reel Spinner and Karaoke Party! Remember all these slot games and Bingo promotions are available to play on your mobile too so if you’re lazing on a Sun Lounger somewhere sunny login to Butler’s Bingo for a cheeky holiday fling 😉
Broadway – Open Midday – 1am Every day.
Broadway room open until 1am. That’s 13 hours of amazing bingo every day!
- FAB JACKPOT – Every lunch time! – From 12:30 – 2pm every day we have a whole load of fabulous Jackpots to give away. With Jackpot tickets only 15p, high ball counts and great Jackpot prizes, Broadway Bingo is the place to be
Afternoon – 2-7pm
- MINI JPGOT2GO – Every day from 6-7pm we’re bringing you your favourite Bingo game JPGOT2GO in miniature! We have great bingo and a £100 Jackpot that must be won every single day!
Evening – 7-9pm
- Jackpot Happy Hour– Join us between 7-8pm in Broadway everyday where we are going Jackpot crazy! BOGOF – Buy one get one free on every Jackpot game throughout Happy Hour!
- Lucky Pot Jackpot- Lucky Pot Jackpot Friday night bingo – All new bingo event, kicks off at 9pm on Fridays in the Broadway room. Jackpots range from £150 all the way up to £2500. Ticket prices start at 20p. With 14 different Jackpot games, you never know which one will come next. (All jackpots, pots and ticket prices are jumbled up so it’s a lucky dip Jackpot event).
- JPgOT2GO – Thursday’s – £1k Jackpot that must be won! Fully automated payouts, no need to request payouts from CS any more.
- Bingo BOOM! – Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday – 14 Jackpots up for grabs each evening. The fun begins at 9pm. Up to £4000 in Jackpot prizes to be won.
- Bingo Blitz! – Saturday and Sunday from 9pm – Over £13,000 in Jackpots can be won each evening along with a fantastic evening of bingo. Games kick off at 9pm.
- A week’s free bingo – 8:30pm Every day – Win a ‘weeks free bingo’ 35 Bbz for the full house prize, that’s bingo for a week! (Bbz automatically paid out by the system)
All day promos
- The BIg one – PJP – Look out for our amazing progressive Jackpot game playing throughout the day in the Broadway Room, we also have 6 extra chances to win between 8-9pm every day! The Jackpot continues to grow until we have a winner! Get bingo in 45 balls and this amazing Jackpot is yours, tickets 25p.
- Ball Blast – New games added – Jackpot games running throughout the whole day, every day, each game has a £50, £60, £75, £100, £275, £350, £500 or £1,000 jackpot. Look out for the 50, 52, 54, 55, 56, 58 and 60 Ball Blast games throughout the day. Get bingo in the required balls or less to win a Jackpot. A Jackpot can be won on EVERY Ball Blast
- Mega Multi Blast – A new type of Jackpot game running in the Broadway room every day that gives you not one but 3 chances to win Jackpots. If you get bingo in the first 45 balls called you will win the £2000 Jackpot. If the jackpot isn’t won the game continues and anyone who gets bingo in the next 5 balls still has the chance to win a £400 Jackpot (45-50 Balls). Still if no one wins we’re giving you another chance to hit bingo in the next 5 balls (50-55 Balls) for a £100 Jackpot. One game 3 chances to win a Jackpot.
- £500 Community Blast – Everyone in the game is a winner! Simply buy tickets for the Community Blast game for a chance to share in the Jackpot. When the Jackpot is won in 53 Balls the winner will receive 80% of the Jackpot prize, everyone else with a ticket for the game will share the other 20% of the Jackpot prize. So come on get to know your neighbours!
- Ticket Temptation – Win tickets throughout the day for the £100 Game every day at 22:20. Full house 6 tickets, 2 lines win 2 tickets, 1 line win 2 tickets. Chat hosts to award tickets for the daily game.
Open 5pm – 11pm everyday
- Spintacular – One Mega Spintacular game each evening. Play in one of the 4 qualifier games throughout each evening to win free tickets to the Spintacular game at 10pm every evening. Full house 3 tickets, 2 lines win 2 tickets, 1 line win 1 ticket – Chat hosts to award tickets.
- £500, £300 and £100 Spinner Bingo – £500, £300 and £100 Jackpot games throughout the evening. Get bingo in 52 balls to scoop the £500 Jackpot, 54 balls to scoop the £300 Jackpot. Get Bingo in 56 Balls to win £100 Jackpot. There are 9 jackpot games every evening!
- Spinner Hour – Every day from 8-9pm in Spinner we have a mixed bag of Spinner games! An hour of high energy Spinner Bingo with no two games the same!